July 2021 VIP

I'm so glad you decided to join! Don't worry, I'll keep it short-and-sweet because if you're anything like me... you don't have the time or patience for long reads... you just want the nitty-gritty. So let's get into it! 


FREEBIE OF THE MONTH

You probably already know... this month's Freebie is:
INTUITIVE INTERPRETATIONS!

If you're wondering what the hell that even means... it's basically a fancy way of saying: if you have a dream (awake or sleeping), visions, been seeing repeated numbers or symbols, etc., you can send it to me (either via messenger/email/voice note) and I'll tell you what it means from a spiritual standpoint! Still not sure WTH I'm talking about? Watch this quick vid for further details. 



DISCOUNTS

*Note that codes are exclusive to VIP Members and therefore should not be shared. 

For a limited time ONLY... VIP Members (you) can receive a discounted Card Reading for ONLY $18. You must use the payment option below in order to receive the discount. 

VIP Card Reading Discount

Select Card Reading Topic
Specific Question:



Why though?... 


If you're wondering why I'm offering all of these deals and discounts (if you aren't feel free to click pay now and take advantage, if you are, carry-on reading).  It's because I want to reach as many people as possible! The way I see it, I'm a facilitator of healing, or at least that's my goal. I'm not a therapist that aims to hold hands and apply the knowledge I've acquired through years of schooling. I'm simply using the gifts given by the Universe (God, Gaia, whomever you want to call it). I've been tasked with reminding you of the spark you already have within yourself and then to fan those embers into becoming a full fledged fire of inspiration and divine light. YOU, my friends, are capable of more than you realize. So, if I can use what I have to help encourage you to grow what you have... then we've all won. 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog